SATgates

Hi All/Bob,

Ok, if there is a lack of SATgates - what kind of software should be in use
to relay stations heard via NO-44/ISS to the appropriate destination?  I can
hear the activity from at least NO-44 on a regular basis.

I'd be happy to set that kind of thing up here (JO01KU), as I have a server
that sits here all day (on broadband) doing next to nothing, and another on
a 6Mb backbone in the next town (also not doing very much!).

Regards,

Richard