Re: 2.4 gHz Helix match

Hi Joe,

No, I have not seen matching system on the AO-40 antenna.

Nice to hear from you.  Haven't been on AO-40 for a couple of weeks.  I
think I got some water in a connector or something on my quad helix.  I
lost a couple of S-units of signal strength suddenly (right after the
rain we got a couple of weeks ago), the vertical beam pattern went
haywire and I get cross modulation all across the downlink band when I
transmit on 435 now.  I'm having problems with both rotors also so I have
to take the whole thing down soon.

73 de Jess - W4MVB