Your own ZRO test on AO-40

On august 6 pass around 0600Z i got the MB at 2401.334 (as per my dial) in searching for my downlink i
found at 2410.327 my downlink carrier but very week just barely audible in the noise but definitly coming
from the satellite due to the delay. I was running at normal power but my dowlink signal was still very
week!  I tuned up until 2401.340 to get my normal dowlink signal about S-4.

I check on various part on the passband and the only one place where this week carrier appears was
always when my real downlink was at 2401.340 13 KHZ lower and 7 KHZ higher than MB.

Where this second carrier come from? image frq harmonics? did anyone experience this if not try it and
let us know your results.

Rig:   (XCVR yaesu 847 and aidc 3731 DC)
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
          http://www.qsl.net/ve2dwe/