Re: HELP WISP: NO -5 Directory request error

Frank,
Two things I have seen cause this error message are 1) sending more than 5
DIR commands without a break (if you manually command, don't let the TNC
stack them up before sending), and 2) setting the SMACK TNC option on (under
satellite setup menu).
73,
Jerry, K5OE