RE: pcsat018.exe Display Help

Armando n8igj wrote:

>>I am trying to run pcsat018.exe, but having a problem with the text
>>up in undecipherable characters.

Hola Armando,
I know this problem and also I told to Bob wb4apr for apply in his software
setup the follow AX-25 command for initialize TNC during start-up:

(follows commands are to put via keyboard in COMMAND mode)

AWLEN 8
PAR 0
RESTART

and your PCSAT TLM decode software should be work very fine.
Please let me your result

Thank you.

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv