Error In CQ VHF Article

If you are a "CQ VHF" subscriber (and if you're not, you should be!), in the
most recent issue, there is an error in the article I wrote on selecting a
satellite rig.  On page 63, I make reference to an HF board for the
FT-736....wrongo!  That should be the FT-726 which had an HF board
accessory!  Apologies to the FT-736 owners who called Chip Margelli wanting
to know how to get one of these gems.

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5