From: "Jay Urish" <j@yourlinuxguru.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 11:10 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] boom material

Just a quick question-
I am about to deploy a pair of klm yagis. I have seen some setups where
they are mounted on a fiberglass boom though the el rotor.

Do I need this or can I successfully use a piece of fence rail?

Also, how much space should I have between the beams?

I know I am going to need a little for the bbq grid and downconverter...

thanks,
Jay
KB5VPS