Re: [ans] Plain Text.

I like it as is. Right now my connection to the net is 21600 bps.  When
ever links show up in messages I'm still able to click on them for full
details & photos.  I like the straight plan text message method of the
AMSAT mail services.  But maybe you could try a couple mime ANS bulletins
to see if people have problems.

KB7ADL