PCsat + power budget

As of this morning, PCsat is back into positive power budget.  She has
entered a week or so of minimum eclipses 30% instead of the nominal 35%.
Telemetry serial numbers are in the 200's this morning.  At one TLM per
minute, anything above 100 minutes means she has made it through her last
eclipse.

PCsat has been working fine in sun, and is supporting the position/status
reporting of many travelers including an arctic weather station and four
Naval Academy Sail boats and many regular users on their summer travels.

Our boats are using 5W HT's with wire dipoles taped to the inside of the
fiberglass cabin and we are seeing them on most passes.  We have one on
PCsat 145.825, one on PCsat 144.39, one on ISS and the 4th is variable
trying to hit any of the birds including UO-22 when in view.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob