Re: FT-736R software

G'day Norm,

Tuesday, August 6, 2002, 5:34:17 AM, you wrote:

> I've just acquired an FT-736R with 2m, 70cm, and 6m fitted. What software
> is everyone using/recomending for sattelite work. I'll be active again very
> shortly now I have 70cm back!!!!

SatPC32 is a good program for that purpose. Download a demoversion
from www.dk1tb.de. In case you like it you may purchse the
registration code from Amsat-NA (look at their software page) or from
AMSAT-DL at www.amsat-dl.org/vertrieb/english.htm from where you also
have a link for downloading the demoversion.

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM