Help w/ AO-40

This morning I had a good copy on the beacon, I heard a couple of qso's
going on but when I tried to call CQ on the bird I could never find myself.
Here is my setup FT-847  antennas 70cm  M2 436CP42 U/G  down converter is by

I had the uplink set to 435.685 LSB  I started just above the beacon tuning
up to find myself but never did. Any suggestions?

73's de WH6LR

James Kennedy