SASI Frequency Manager

Hello All,

Does anyone have a schematic for the Serial Port SASI "Frequency
Manager" unit.

What I am interested in is the pins on the board itself and what they
do. I have one here with no cord on it and I was hoping to wire it with
two connectors through a switch so it could control either an Icom 820
or a Yaesu FT-736R. Possibly it is an either or situation but I would be
interested in looking at it anyway.

I can't seem to find anything on the net just a link to the Nova site.
Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks in advance for all responses.

73 de VE7WFG

Bill