Problems with AIDC-3733 & 3731

I have run into the same problem trying to power an AIDC-3733 a while ago
and now an AIDC-3731 2.4GHz receive converters through the coax feeding the
converter.  During Field Day weekend I tried to power the 3733 and my Astron
RS-20M's over voltage protection circuit shut everything down.  I peeked
inside the 3733 but everything looked normal, nothing burned or blown.  The
power supply fuse blew though.

Since Field Day I procured a 3731 and when I tried to use it this weekend,
the same thing occurred!.  I checked to see that there was no short in the
coax feeding the converters. (I am using 75-ohm dual shielded CATV cable.)
The 3.25 turn helix is the same I use for a Parabolic 2.4 GHz which works
fine.  Is there something I am doing wrong?  Any suggestions?  Thanks in
advance.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ
FN00be