From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Grant Hodgson
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 11:14 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Drake 2880 schematics available

For all Drake fans :-

I have worked out the circuit diagrams for the Drake downconverter and
put them on my website.  They can be found at

www.ghengineering.co.uk/g8ubn

along with a brief circuit description.

The schematic is on two sheets due to the limitations of Orcad Lite.
The sheets can be viewed online, but would probably be better printed.
The schematics are published as JPG files; they can be saved by
right-clicking on the sheets and then 'Save-as'.  Then you can re-size
or rotate them if required in a drawing/painting program for printing.

The schematics have been reverse-engineered the hard way; I believe they
are correct but I can't guarantee it.

Sorry, I don't have any Drakes for sale.

Grant Hodgson
G8UBN@amsat.org

----
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA. To