Field Day 2002 Results

For those that might be interested in the Field Day results, here they are.

Sitting on top of the pile for Emergency Power class is K4BFT with 244 points.
Operating this winning station were K4BGT, N8DEU, N5DF, KX4Y, N5AYD, KE4ROL,
N4LO, K4TFJ, K4JCH, K34AHR, KB3AXR, W4RK, KD4TFN, N4TXI, and KGR4CP. Following
behind them in second place is N4TP with 191 points. KG4ITU and
AA4MD did all the work here. K5OE was used by K5OE, W5ACM, KK5DO, AG5RS, N5EM,
WA5TWT, WA5WOD, K5ENG, WB5TKI, and Scott Kendall (ex WA5LHM) with 172 points
taking third place.

For Emergency Power at Home class, Randy, N7SFI takes first place.

Here are the rankings with their point totals.

Rank     	Group		Class	 Score
1	K4BFT	5A	244
2	N4TP	2A	191
3	K5OE	3A	172
4	N5XB	1A	169
5	K2BMI/2	1B	154
6	N9IP	2A	150
7	VE7SUN	7A	146
8	NX2Q	2A	139
9	W2LV	3A	109
10	ON5LL/P	2DX	103
11	XE2AT	1DX	81
12	K6HAI	4A	76
13	K6PUD	22A	76
14	W9RCA	1A	76
15	W1PA	3A	75
16	WA4MM	3A	63
17	VE3KRG	3A	60
18	WW5X	1A	57
19	KC0AHN	4A	54
20	W6ZQ	1D 	50
21	W5IU	3A	49
22	W4MVB	1D	40
23	K2BAR	2A	36
24	W4BOC	4A	36
25	K6YK	1D	29
26	KB6A	1D	29
27	VE2DWE	1D	29
28	XE1MEX	1DX	29
29	N7SFI	1E	15
30	W5KS	1A	12
31	K4RS	2A	9
32	W9INL	2A	9
33	K6YA	2A	7
34	S57NML	1DX	6
35	W4NLX	6A	4
36	N5AFV	1D	2
37	W5BTS	1D	2
38	K6AA	6A	1

The full story including pictures will appear in the AMSAT Journal. I would
like to thank everyone that participated this year and we had a bunch of
wonderful photos. I only wish that the Journal had twice as many pages so that
all the photos and personal stories could be presented.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
Houston AMSAT Net - Wednesday 0100z on W0KIE AMC-7, T5,
7.5Mhz