WlogTracker (freeware) for IF 100 and...

Information for customers of AMSAT-DL system TRACKER IF100:
[Unfortunately not more available!]

I have put a UPDATE to my WLOGTracker (Freeware!!)  on situated
www.wlog2000.com with the update and the fast automatic rifle pursuit of the
satellites for my IF100 antenna tracker system...
Version beta 0,02 with fast FWD and REV prediction of 60 satellites in
update real time and fast update keps via Internet.
Always version beta, simple and numerical, programmed during my free time
and that I try to render simple and always better.  Whichever aid is the
welcome.

Hb9oab@amsat.org
WlogTracker - Freeware
www.wlog2000.com under download/freeware