Re: RUDAK DSP weak signal test

Clare,

Sounds like you were hearing the DSP generated carrier.  Good show.
And there are intermod products from the 9k6 hardware mo FM signal about 50
Khz above and below the main signal.  They are stronger than the DSP
carrier presently on.

Perhaps we need to reduce the level of the DSP signal another 3 or 6 dB to
make it
more challenging :)

Jim
wd0e@amsat.org