40-20 AMSAT Net

I'll get on at phase 100 at 1357z 4aug2002 to let those not on the
reflector know of our
change in our schedule, because of increasing sun angles, et al.  I've been
on at
the beacon+20, and it seems to be working out quite well...

We get the usual western NA coverage to the Pacific area at 1357z, albeit
the odd-ball times for
those in that theater...

A South African station was my only contact the last time I looked at +20,
first one
I've worked since O13...Join us, one never knows what might come up!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....