Drake 2880 schematics available

For all Drake fans :-

I have worked out the circuit diagrams for the Drake downconverter and put
them on my website.  They can be found at

www.ghengineering.co.uk/g8ubn

along with a brief circuit description.

The schematic is on two sheets due to the limitations of Orcad Lite.  The
sheets can be viewed online, but would probably be better printed.  The
schematics are published as JPG files; they can be saved by right-clicking
on the sheets and then 'Save-as'.  Then you can re-size or rotate them if
required in a drawing/painting program for printing.

The schematics have been reverse-engineered the hard way; I believe they are
correct but I can't guarantee it.

Sorry, I don't have any Drakes for sale.

Grant Hodgson
G8UBN@amsat.org