SBDX2400 old downconverter

Some years ago I purchase an SBDX-2400 downconverter (2.4Ghz->144MHz) from
Bob Myers Communications.It has giving me nice moments on AO-13
and,actually,on AO-40 with excellent performance but....¡¡¡
But I don´t have any technical reference,nor schemes,nor characteristics
¡¡¡.When it arrives to me any documentation was add,except power consuption
requirements and some advices about "S" mode antenna system.
So,please,if any of yours have some news,technical date or what you consider
relevant..could you sent it by e-mail??.
Many thanks in advance.

73,s Antonio (EA1IW)
Support AMSAT !!!
AMSAT-EA 259