Carrier on XM or Sirius Satellite

I have been looking at the digital carriers from the XM and Sirius
satellites. There appears to be a very strong carrier right in the middle of
the digital carrier. The frequency is around 2338.744 MHz +/- 5KHz. It
sounds like a wobbly carrier. It is extremelly strong using a standard
AIDC-3731 converter. The output is around 82.744 SSB. Can someone confirm
this signal is actually there and not in my shack? I have too many
microwaves in here. If it is there then we can use it to peak antennas etc.

Regards,

Pieter Ibelings
N4IP