Re: Lighthouse weekend

I'll be away from E-mail from Friday night (Saturday 00 UTC) to Sunday
night (Mon 00 UTC) for a lighthouse weekend at Piedras Blancas.  PB is
three miles North of San Simeon on the Central California coast.  We
will be using W6JU on all bands, primarily HF since this is the nature
of things.  Do call if you can.  The callsign will be W6JU, the Estero
Radio Club memorial call.  On satellites I'll dual identify as K7RR.
     We will have eleven brand new hams operating and learning!!
Cliff K7RR