WlogTracker beta 0.01 - Freeware

FREEWARE TRACKER WlogTracker
Available to the DownLoad update the beta v0.01 of my WLOGTRACKER (FreeWare)
with added of my system of AZ/EL and AutoTracking IF100 and other optimal
characteristics between which the immediacy of they give you of 60
satellites in real time and the immediate update keps/file via Internet.
Always from the usual home page:
www.wlog2000.com on Download/Freeware section.

I search Footprint and Doopler info/forms for to add Graph & CAT control
like WLOG2000 also on this applications!
TANKS!

73's
Franco, hb9oab@amsat.org
www.wlog2000.com/hb9oab