AO-40 Transponder Plots 08022002

Here is a transponder plot 400 KHz wide when I was hearing the beacon a
couple of S units above the noise. You can see the noise floor and the
beacon. The beacon has the dual peak and is at the center. There are some
stations to the right of the beacon.

http://www.ozoni.com/n4ip/transponder.gif

Here is a waterfall display of the zoomed in signal. You can see N4IP,
I8CVS, KA5SMA??, the beacon and some very interesting beeps that are very
short in duration.

http://www.ozoni.com/n4ip/ao-40.jpg

Pieter N4IP