Re: AO-40 at perigee

dbwoodw@abraxis.com (Don Woodward) writes:

> Is there a RUDAK for Dummies somewhere? I'd like to learn how I can use it.

I made a presentation at the AMSAT-UK Colloquium last weekend about RUDAK,
the slides I used are available now alongside my other recent talks on various
subjects at

        http://www.gag.com/~bdale/talks

The short version is that RUDAK operation remains focussed on supporting the
experimental payloads on AO-40, and the RUDAK uplinks have not been made
available for general use yet.

Beyond that, I'm hoping to get an update together for www.amsat.org shortly,
and we're hoping to have several RUDAK-related presentations at the AMSAT-NA
annual meeting this fall.

73 - Bdale, KB0G