Need Mike Up/Down FT-1500M

Hi all:  I have a Yaesu FT-1500M 2 meter FM rig.  It has an MH-48 Mike.  I
need to know the signals sent from the Mike when commanding UP/DOWN at the
rig.  I do not have a mike schematic, but there are 2 signal lines, "SW1"
and "SW2", and they appear to carry everything the mike can command,
including direct frequency entry, DTMF tones and UP/DOWN.

I appreciate any help.  Tnx.

73 de Brian W3BW