AO-7 EQX ???

Hi All
 VU2RM Rao the Old timer on the early Oscars from VU land is back on AO-7
after I mentioned to him that the old bird AO-7 is back to life .
He is thrilled and has dusted out his old rx converters / transverters  etc.
so also his old OSCALATOR, though I send him a print out of the pass timings
for each month, he prefers to use the old OSCALATOR.
He wants info on the EQX / Longitude crossing of the AO-7 at any particular
point and time to calculate with the Oscalator.
Can anyone help with the info it would be most appreciated and  he would be
thankful for the same.
Best 73
Pop
VU2POP