We finally worked AO-40 (YB0KTQ)

After monitoring the Telemetry beacon from 16:00 UTC (about 25 degree
squint), we can hear our echo on about 19:00 UTC (about 9 degree squint).
Call CQ and got first reply from VK1VI - Virgill.
We are very happy and hope to have a scheduled QSO for both east and west
pass.

The following are some of the QSOs on SSB:
30 Jul 02 19:28UTC VK1VI - Virgill
30 Jul 02 19:37UTC ZS6JON - Jon
30 Jul 02 20:00UTC ZS6JT - Peter
30 Jul 02 20:16UTC JS1XGS - Kigasan
30 Jul 02 20:39UTC LZ1JH - Rumen
30 Jul 02 20:41UTC JA1IRH - Aki

Equipment:
3733 Downconverter with dipole (from K6GNA)
4' Solid Dish laying down on the ground with manual tracking
Cushcraft AOP-1 Crosspolar Yagi on 70cm

73,

YB0KTQ - Reinhard
YB0AN - Hakim