Changes for Prototype Single Line Format ?

>The goal is to provide an easy-to-read format of the basic information for
>each satellite.

First, I'll say that I like the idea of a one line format.  It makes a
handy cheat sheet for what's turned ON this week.  This makes
planning easier than scanning through all of the bulletins and it
is useful during operating when you want to quickly confirm that
you're really on the right frequencies.

May I suggest some (minor) changes ?

- Don't bother listing the altitude.

- List all the satellites in some sort of order, either by Oscar
number OR group them logically. Perhaps group all the analog
satellites together and all the digital ones together.  If a satellite
can be both analog and digital perhaps it can be listed twice.
(If there's an order here, I don't see what it is.)  For the digital
satellites, is the BBS turned ON currently (BBS+ BBS-)?  Is the
digipeater ON now (DIGI+ DIGI-) ?

- If a satellite can do more than one mode, give some indication
of which mode is currently the active mode or an indication
of which mode ISN'T active (editor's choice).  Or don't list modes
that aren't active right now.  From what I read on amsat-bb,
FO-29 usually ISN'T in JD mode but the JD mode IS listed.
UO-11 usually IS transmitting on 2401.500 Mhz but ISN'T listed.
AO-16 usually ISN'T transmitting on 2.4 Ghz and ISN'T listed.
This doesn't seem consistent.

A more useful list (for me) than the basic information on
each satellite would be a one line per satellite quickie
list of  "What modes on what satellites are ON this week?"
and let the full ANS weekly report have all the details.

Douglas KA2UPW
"Well, you asked for my feedback."