Re: AO-40 Schedule Update

Hope you enjoyed Montana & Glacier Hamfest Rick.  I'm going to be using an
8X8 rhcp Cushcraft yagi on 70cm.  It worked pretty well on AO-13.  I hope
it does just as well on AO-40. Once I get the downlink going, if I can get
the MB at S9 I'll be tickled silly.  How strong do you receive the MB?

73 de KB7ADL