Rotator stops for the southern hemisphere

Hello All,

The recent discusion about south centred scales has got me thinking. Should
we, in the southern hemisphere, have our rotators setup with the stop to the
north (south centred scale) or not? This is the way that mine is setup simply
because my controller takes an input of 0 and 360 to point north but I could
always change it if it's wrong.

I'm not sure that it makes a lot of difference either way because there are
times when a satellite passes through north, or south, which means that the
rotator will have to reverse to get to the other side of the stop.

Due to ongoing house renovations, which I hope to have completed by October,
I don't have my aerials installed and I'm still waving them around by hand.
This is not very satisfactory at all. I hope AO -7 continues to function for
at least the next couple of months, I'm looking forward to making a contact.

--
Regards,
Phil