Re: AO7 in the UK trade press

> Amateur operators have been monitoring Oscar 7ís beacons at 29.502,
145.975,
> and 435.1MHz and have successfully up-linked to it, although strong
up-link
> signals (above 10W), seem to cause problems, said AMSAT www.amsat.org

Hello, I do not know if I succeed to write in English. excuse well however,
I entrust to a translator automatic rifle that helps me in the composition
of the phrases....
Also our local newspapers bring back this news but the problem creed is not
in the UPLINK power, has tried with 2w and the result was identical.  The
satellite goes in tilt when the panels are little illuminate to you, like
AO10, with the technology of 10 years before (fortunately... hi).
To half orbit, with the panels very it illuminates to you, I have verified
that advanced powers also to the 2w do not propose no distortion, indeed,
marks them strongest and much stable it is to high that low power.
A bandwidth of too much marks them in uplink wide cause bad DWmodulation not
as well as due to the power as far as the complex of feeding of the
satellite that power of attorney of the strong lacks of balance of feeding
and a strange lower of power them like if it passed from high to low power
without however to lose an optimal one marks them.
In VHF it above all marks them door also of the harmonic distortions during
partial eclipses and one loss of sectivity of the receiver of uplink.  In HF
29Mhz it marks them I have always found much stable one, cleaned up and
strongly it is with powers of 2w that advanced.

This only for of the short and small tests that I have been able to make
with my average small and acquaintances.

bye
Franco, hb9oab@amsat.org
www.wlog2000.com/hb9oab