Re: go ahead for P3-E and P5-A

First, I think Dan Schultz is wrong.  It is a HAM mission just as OSCAR
Number One was a HAM mission.  When it made little sense because few Hams had
the inclination to use that bird then.  Even today the majority of Radio
Amateurs don't do satellites.

Second, science is part of our Amsat-NA charter. It's in the Bylaws.
Scientist routinely, as Hams themselves, use the amateur frequencies.

I would be perfectly willing to send my donations to Amsat-DL instend of
Amsat-NA.  If Amsat-NA side with Robert here, they're just as big fools as is
he.

--Chris Vancil