RE: RE: HT with full-duplex capability

use the external mike

elmo

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of walnuthil@juno.com
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 12:27 AM
To: AMSAT-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] RE: HT with full-duplex capability

Just want to ad my note of interest, I have an IC-32A, not the W32,
which is full-duplex. The interesting thing is the receive audio gets
re-transmitted on the cross band along with any microphone audio,
much like a full duplex cross band repeater.
Sometimes I wish I knew how to disable that feature.
A great working HT.
Bill WA1DMV