PCsat IGates

The next 3 weeks are critical to PCsat demonstrations.
We need all IGates operational if possible...

We will have several students and at least one Skipper
out on an ocean cruise with only a Kenwood HT inside the boat with a tiny
RG-174 dipole taped to the inside overhead of the cabin.

Tests today show that the one installed on N3FB's boat (W3ADO-8) got at
least 60% of its posits through PCsat but only one of them made it to the
pcsat.aprs.org web page...

Also, there is an APRS WX instrument installed yesterday above 75 deg
latitude at a camp up in the arctic circle that we hope to see as well.
It will downlink on 144.39 using PCsat's special user uplink channel. Also
there  are at least 3 other users who have requested uplink access that
are  on wilderness travels that will be using PCsat these next few weeks.

I'm packing tonight for the Canadaian RAC convention in BC so cant look up
all the calls...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob