Re: AO-40 ordering antennas, downconverters

Tony:

I have a 3731 from K5GNA, and am quite happy with it.  Due to my location
(on the north side of a ridge), I operate protable, and only dream of such
a large dish!   I use an old Dish Network dish with a 5 3/4 turn helix
feed, and have had much fun.

I have not paid much attention to squint, perhaps I have just been lucky to
have low squint when I have attempted to operate!

Enjoy the bird!

73,
Paul W4SKI