RE: Pro FM birds!

Hi Bob/All,

NO, this is NOT to support just more FM VOICE channels.  Here would be
their mission:

Channel 1 =  FM Voice channel
Channel 2 =  FM SSTV Channel
Channel 3 =  FM downlink of a 3 KHz slice of 10M PSK-31 uplink
Channel 4 =  FM AX.25 packet UI Digipeater
Channel 5 =  LINEAR Mode B 30 KHz wide transponder...

>> Fantastic!  I like the sound of that design idea!  Would certainly be an
excellent means of incorporating varying degrees of skill/equipment, with
the added bonus of many differing modes to choose from.  This begs the next
question I guess - which type of orbit to choose?

>> Also I imagine it would encourage users to explore other modes (i.e. SSB
etc.) using a bird they are already familiar with.

>> Keep us posted!!

Regards

Richard
M0EXE