Re: g5400 S. centered scale

>Yaesu does not have a south centered scale for the G5400 series control
>unit.  If anyone has worked this problem I would like to hear from them.
>I could scrawl on the meter face, but I'd like to keep it neat.

Hi Bob,
I solved mine some time back with meter1xx.jpg some time ago.
It is on: http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

Simply copy, size, print and paste.    Not the most elegant of solutions, but
it works for me.  InstantTrack and KCT do it so automatically, that I have no
need to ever look at the meter.  Manual controllers may find it helpful though.

I just pasted mine on top of the glass.  Manual users may wish to paste it
under
the needle to reduce parallax error...

If I responded to your message a while back, this is a dupe...
I thought I put it on AMSAT.org, but can't remember.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....