Re: Pro FM birds!

You shouldn't feel you have to defend your usage of the "FM" birds on here.
A lot of those who don't enjoy the single channel satellites also use
simplex instead of the repeater when talking locally. I guess, for some,
there just isn't enough of a challenge with either the terrestial or the
satellite repeaters. It obviously works for a few or they wouldn't keep
wasting money building them. I'm pretty sure there is room for both out
there in the ether...