RE: Amsat 2002 BOD Ballot, tough choices.

Ok, from all of the pissy comments on and off list I've received from this,
tell me, am I wrong?

I've been an AMSAT member for a long time and I just missed an election
because of an AMSAT office screwup, and it's my fault?

Maybe so, but this year I really could have used the reminder.

I've been busy building a house, and dealing with contractors are like
dealing with satan himself. (and I'm NOT sorry if you are a contractor)

All I said is that notices to renew memberships are supposed to go out
BEFORE the memberships expire.  Not a difficult concept.  And a good one to
keep memberships and cash flow.  Hell the ARRL sends me QEX renewals four
months (!) before the magazine expires!

I tell you one thing, this won't happen again, or I'll not renew next time.
So there!

And people wonder why I refuse to do life memberships...I like the option to
quit if need be...

Fred W0FMS