Re: South centered G5400???

Can the meter be opened easily?  If the scale is removable, scan it into
your PC and edit the scale image with the new numbers.  The scale is
already there.  Print the new scale to an adhesive backed sheet in your
printer (same size of course).  Apply the printout to the reverse side of
the removed scale and reinstall it.  You will have also retained the old
scale when you want to put things back the way they were.

It might be useful to check and see if by chance Yaesu has already done
this just for this need.  I doubt it but I have seen reversible scale
plates before in other applications.

--
73, Roy -- W0SL

E-Mail: rdwelch@swbell.net