Re: Joint Satellite Visibility

Hi Bob,

I use Nova for Windows and it is a beautiful program. Not so light as
InstantTrack but very useful.

There are several option about mutual visibility:

- Two satellites, One observer
- Two satellites, Two observers
- Two satellites only

Prediction are for hours, days, months etc etc and you can see results on:

- monitor (text and graphics)
- copy on the clipboard
- ascii text file
- Microsoft Word
- Excel file

Or print with a configurable output (I think it is the best result).

I use newest release 2.1s build#10 but I think this feature was on 2.1q and
2.1r releases too.

  73 and good experiments on Joint Satellite
     IK1SLD Claudio

www.spaceonline.tv
www.ik1sld.org