HT with full-duplex capability

Hi,

I listened to the AMSAT net on IRLP last night. Great job, I much enjoyed
it! I am interested in obtaining a satellite capable HT. So far I own 2m
equipment only.

I emailed Kenwood regarding the TH-D7A and they claim this HT does not do
crossband full duplex. I was looking at the TH-D7A for its packet
capability and it would have been a great unit if it would do both.

My question, which HT's will do full-duplex? I prefer Yaesu unless there
is a significant reason for me to consider something else (such as the
TH-D7A).

Thanks,
Adi
va3adi