From: Edson Pereira [mailto:edson@fe.xdsl.ne.jp]
Sent: 16 July 2002 17:22
To: Howard Long
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] PLAN13 in C

Howard,

I am attaching the C port of Plan13 to this message. I made the port some
time in 1997 and have not used it for a long time. I remember that to
maintain precision you need to keep the keplerian data very fresh. I did a
quick modification so that it is compliant with Y2K.

Best regards,

-- Edson Pereira, pu1jte, n1vtn 7n4ncl