R: frequency counter

----- Original Message -----
From: <Mike73@aol.com>
To: <mgregorg@xtra.co.nz>; <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] frequency counter

> In a message dated 7/16/02 4:20:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> mgregorg@xtra.co.nz writes:
>
> > I have just been flicking thru some old amsat journals where a came
across
> >  to a reference to a frequency counter by DJ8ES. I was hoping that some
one
> >  may be able to help me with a circuit diagram or info on this counter.
>
> Hi Grant,
>
> I'm not familiar with that particular article, but I can tell you that
DJ8ES
> is still doing well producing many fine articles for VHF Communications.
This
> quarterly publication covers mainly VHF, UHF and Microwaves.
>
> I suggest you try http://www.vhfcomm.co.uk  As I recall, there is a
listing
> of articles and reprints that are available.
>
> Good luck!
>
> 73,
> Mike, N1JEZ
> AMSAT #29649
> Local Area Coordinator
> "A closed mouth gathers no feet."

Hi Grant and Mike,N1JEZ

I was looking in to all "VHF COMMUNICATIONS" magazine in my hand
since 1974 up to day

There are many DJ8ES articles but no that specifically requested by Grant

To find out the original article it is necessary from Grant  to look at the
reference reported in his old AMSAT journal because probably DJ8ES
published his job under a different title in VHF COMM or in to another
magazine.

If i have the exact information i will investigate on this matter and if
succesfull i will send a copy of the article as an email attachement.

73" de i8CVS Domenico