Re: AO-7's Command Op

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what rigs hams had in the
70's that would have made AO-7 easier to command that we don't have
today.  The only thing I can come up would be a plate modulated AM transmitter.

Also, just for fun, I wanted to see how wide the mode A passband was.  I
was able to downlink a signal through the bird passed 29.553 mHz, and I
could have gone higher.  I haven't checked the low end yet.

KB7ADL