Re: AMSAT IRC

Date sent:      	Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:35:39 -0700
From:           	Jim Walls <k6ccc@earthlink.net>
snip...

> At 2313z (sunday afternoon in Los Angeles), my computer disconnected
> from the AMSAT IRC and I can't get it to reconnect.  Tried the computer

i was just notified of this problem, not having been on the irc today. there
seems to be a problem with duck (that is the server that we use for the irc and
carrying the audio over the internet for w0kie). as all w0kie services are
down, i am sure this is being worked on and i have sent emails to those that
can take a look at it (as if they needed my email).

will let you know when i hear something back.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE AMC-7, T5,
7.5Mhz