AO-7 Performance Mode A July 14, 2002 13:35 to 13:56 UTC

Hello All,
    AO-7 was giving fairly good performance  on Mode A this AM while its
footprint was covering my location of Cincinnati, Ohio.  I did not make
voice contact but did send an SSTV picture transmitting 145.803.3 up and
29.457.oo down.  I sent the picture at 13:52 UTC.  I also received a copy of
my own picture.  While receiving it with the satellite  elevation around 18
degrees as I recall, I manually tried to turn my 10 m antenna for best
signal.  The satellite was approaching 160 degrees azimuth but best signal
appeared around 90 degrees.  Has anyone else had any experience on this?
Did anyone copy my picture by chance?  73, Farrell Winder, Cincinnati, Ohio,
USA

hi