EN26 & EN27 ops

Thanks to everyone for the contacts while I was in EN26 & EN27.  I had
planned on operating more often but family obligations and weather dictated
my op times.  I did make at least 27 contacts although I know I missed a few
as I was logging by memory but my log is 90% complete.  If anyone I made
contact with needs a card from EN26 or EN27, please send me a card
indicating which grid square I was in when contact was made and I will
return a card to you.

BTW, thanks to the THOUSANDS of hungry Minnesota mosquitoes, I have
literally given a pint of blood to the hobby!!!!

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net / k5man@amsat.org