Re: no patches for offset dishes!!

Hi Bill and all.  This little contribution is so far from earth shaking
I had to wait until someone mentioned the construction of a shroud for
either a helix or patch.  For years many of us have used HUNT's whole
tomato cans as raw material as they are four inches in diameter without
ridges---that is straight sides just as a shroud should be!  Seems now,
HUNT's has reverted to ridges on all products.  You might consider
checking grocery shelves for remaining smooth cans while you are able.
Told ya it was not earth shattering!!  Cliff K7RR